Leach Printers & Signs
015 516 1466 Website:
16 Rissik Street Louis Trichardt Limpopo 0929 GPS:
Lng: 29.909314 Lat: -23.048199
Leach Printers was started by Charles and Bev Leach in September 1984. Over the years Leach Printers became Leach Printers & Signs because of a commitment to provide a more comprehensive corporate service.
In 1990 the business moved into its own premises at 16 Rissik Street to accommodate the many additions to machinery. The company regularly implement new systems and incorporate new technology and products in order to remain up to date and competitive.
Greg Leach joined the company in 1998 after completing a B. Comm degree at the University of Pretoria and then while involving himself in the nuts and bolts of the business completed his MBL through UNISA’s School of Business Leadership in 2007.
Andrew Leach also joins the team in November 2012. Prior to that he spent 14 years in London in the printing/advertising industry.
The rest of the staff has, on average, been working for our company for over 15 years.
Leach Printers & Signs have given the local community, town and district 28 years of loyal, quality service. "We have a long standing and well known record of excellent support to our communities and their projects. Recipients of sponsorships range from local community schools, nature conservation bodies, tourism associations, sports groups, the SA Police, Children’s and Old Age Associations, the local prison and the Makhado Airforce Base, to name but a few."